Monday, April 8, 2013

Polishes on the Way

So I'm supposed to be on a no buy but here I am saying that each month but still end up buying more. This month I will be receiving a nice package from a super awesome polish lover who helped me to get some polishes from an Illamasqua group buy she did along with two polishes I can't buy here and some Nerd Lacquer's that I've been lusting after for about a year. 

So here's the list of polishes I'm waiting for to keep me pumped:

Illamasqua - Raindrops
           - Pink Raindrops
           - Noble
           - Cameo

Nerd Lacquer - Warrior Ethos
             - Pinin for the Fjords
             - Webinarmy
             - Holy Grail
             - The Selfish Green
             - Home of the Untempered Schism
             - Beggar's Canyon
             - Don't Blink
             - Purely Logical

Butter London- Torch

Chanel- Taboo

Julep- Upgraded box for April

I can't wait to receive these polishes and can't thank her enough for helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment